Please read the house rules before you arrive at Hampton Pool
Things we ask you not to bring or do
Things you can’t bring
Certain items are not allowed to be brought into Hampton Pool Summer Picnic Concerts.
You may be body and/or bag searched at the entrances. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal or prohibited activities onsite may be searched.
- Glass or ceramics
- Sharp knives (inc. cheese knives)
- Alchohol – a fundraising licensed bar is onsite
- Drink – other than sealed plastic bottles of water, carbonated soft drinks or sealed cartons of juice.
- Illegal substances
- Any item which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon
- Disposable barbeques, Candles, Chinese or sky lanterns, or laser pens
- Unauthorised professional film or video/audio equipment
- Animals (other than registered guide or hearing dogs)
- You may not bring larger folding tables or non-folding furniture – but you may bring folding picnic tables and folding picnic chairs
All the above items will be confiscated. Anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items may be evicted.
All public and working spaces onsite are no smoking, including all stages. This includes electronic cigarettes.
If you do smoke, please go to the designated smoking area and use the butt bins to dispose of your cigarette ends.
Under age drinking
If you look under 21, you will not be served alcohol unless you can prove you are over 18 by presenting ID (UK Driving Licence, Valid Passport). If you don’t want to bring your passport or driving licence, use a PASS ID. See pass-scheme.org.uk
You should not seek to create an “encampment” in the middle of the body of the audience with your folding picnic tables and chairs.
Any person behaving inappropriately will be required to leave the concert.